Saturday, December 6, 2008

The son they never had

Rippy and Sami never had babies. They would have made the BEST puppies EVER! xoox

Imagining Rippy as a daddy and Choui Mommy is so different than "BabyBoy" & "Queen B", as they were. In some ways I was their parents. Though they often taught me. We were eachothers everybody. Family. Brother, sister, doggies, mommies. My mother even used to call me by the dogs name(S). He was the son she never had.
Rippy was my Furry Brother or "Brother from a Furry Mother". He was my best friend sometimes my only friend. And with Choui, what a team we had! You should have seen the fur fly!


















Rippy
Thank God for Rip Dog!

It was a sad day when Rippy got his jewels removed. He was such a fine specimen! Aften many unsuccessful attempts to breed Rip&Sami(Choui), we concluded that Rippy may be gay. I believe he had to be fixed for health reasons and it was a sad day, solidifying the fact there will never be another Rippy/ He was the Best!/
and of course he way gay! He was awesome! He had such a personality, so entertaining. He loved to show off and me gave so much love. Unfortunately, I got to realize that this Love wasnt directed to me alone. I comfort myself in knowing that at least I was his first love. Though this cannot be proven :P

When Choui was spayed, it was just a different sad. She would never be a mommy, but maybe that was a good thing. She had her paws full taking care of the house and Rippy and us..etc. She was The Bitch. Always on top of everything. Whos doing what and whats that smell, where the foods at, what we were doing next(she knew me better than i knew myself sometimes).


RIP Rip Dog & Choui
Age 11 &9


Now its time for me to decide on spaying Athena. She'd be such a good mommy! (shes a cancer). I like to think Athena is a mix of Rippy and Sami. Feminine like Choui, light gold with that pose and strut. And a Lovey Dog, like Rippy, and with those big paws and wide nose.
Athena is a tomboy-dog. Tough and/or girly-dog, as she choses.

Just as Rippy is the son my mother never had, to the family that Rippy&Choui left behind, Athena's kinda like the son they never had.


Athena Baby

No comments: